Sunday, September 23, 2007

Happy Fall! (and Happy Birthday to me!)

I was never one to celebrate my birthday, but these days I love it!  First day of Fall/Autumnal equinox, First day of Libra, AND my birthday.  Reasons for me to celebrate!

Yesterday the celebrations began with some purchases at my LYS's annual birthday sale.  This morning I went to brunch with a very good friend of mine, followed by some time with the canines and some spinning.  Tonight involves dinner plans.  Yay!  Having lived in Georgia for 8 years, I am secretly hoping for a red velvet cake.  Crossing fingers.  =)

Tomorrow I need to finish up a spinning project during the monthly spinning meeting of my guild, and then hopefully I can get some dyeing done this week.  I LOVE the fall weather and it is motivating me more to spin, dye, and knit.  It's WOOL season y'all!  Bring it on! 

No comments:

Post a Comment