Wednesday, February 20, 2008

lost sleep, lost roving, lost glasses

What a week. A sleeeeeeeeepless week. I am very much not an insomniac, but for the last week I'm lucky if I averaged 2 hours of sleep a night, and when I do get that sleep my mind is so active with vivid dreams that I am unable to rest. I feel like I'm running on empty. Like my eyes are wide open to the point of popping out while my body feels like a dish rag.

Over the weekend, when I had a little more energy than I do now, I rearranged my studio and apparently put some painted roving in a top secret place. I didn't think it was top secret at the time, but now that I need to find it I can't. Roving, roving, where art thou?

Then yesterday, I finally got around to getting my glasses fixed only to lose them by this morning. Sheesh! WTF is going on??? Full moon? Weird planet alignment?? Early onset senility?? So I'm blind as a bat until I find them, which is no easy task considering I can't see anything clearly unless it is 5 inches from my face.

Consequently, my store update will be delayed until I find my glasses and find some sleep. And finding that missing roving would be awesome too.

No comments:

Post a Comment