Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed....

and it's ME!  I am crabby, crabby, crabby.  I don't know what the heck is wrong with me.  I'm just as irritable as a ferrel cat.  ( I know this because I met one last month and he was *mean*).  My pet-peeve is dealing with really shady, dishonorable people (hey, I've got my own flaws, I'm just sayin') and it just really turns my stomach to find out, once again, that I've been the subject of their "scam".  Blech!  I'm nobody's victim, but sometimes you can't help what others are going to do.  So I just have to let it go.  And I will....eventually.  Sorry for being such a downer.  I rarely vent on my blog, but I've got to get it out of me.  I want to vomit it out of me, but since that's not going to happen, verbal vomit is the next best thing.

On a good note, my Fricke electric adjustable skein winder is arriving TODAY!!!  This is a good news for my shoulder and for the knitters who like my colorways.  This means MORE sock yarn!!!!  Whooopeeee!!!  *doing mental carwheels*

And, I produced 3 hand-spun yarns over the last 3 or 4 days.  1 is a single that I'm not crazy about.  The 2nd is a bulky 2-ply which is o.k..  And the third, which I am really digging, looks like it will be a DK weight once it is plied today.  But, damn, did it cramp my fingers spinning those two bobbins full.  I spun it worsted and had to take frequent breaks because my hands were complaining.  Will post pics of the yarn and the new winder later.  Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment