Sunday, March 1, 2009

i've been a bad, bad blogger

it's been so long since i've been here that i forgot how to post. seriously, i had to search around for the "post" link.

i dyed up the last of my fiber a few days ago and am getting antsy. i really want to dye, dye, dye, but nothing left to dye but some firestar. guess i'll do that today. my bumps of fiber should be arriving next week, so until then i will enjoy my time spinning.

not much else going on. i will be taking a leave of absence in mid-April, so will be trying to stock my store until then, and will not be uploading any more fiber after that until April, May, and/or June.

hmmmm, bagels sound good right about now.

oh, also I am now Twittering. I am PoppyFlowerFibr over there.  twitter.com/PoppyFlowerFibr

No comments:

Post a Comment