Saturday, May 10, 2008

Update postponed until Sunday, May 11, 5pm MST

Hi Everybody!

I take my photos outside because my lighting equipment needs improving, and it just so happens that we are expecting rain and wind gusts to 50 mph today. =(

So, I'm going to have to push the update back a day. Tomorrow it is supposed to be sunny with little wind, so it will be a good picture taking day.

New update time: Sunday, May 11, at 5pm MST

In the meantime, here is my attempt to capture the rest of the roving that will be put up for sale. The picture is pretty poor due to the poor lighting and my inability to stay still for that shutter speed, but it's fairly close.

Thank you for your patience!!

May 10 fiber

No comments:

Post a Comment